Type in name to find your campaign participant (or team, if applicable).
Peaceful Valley is looking for qualified individuals to operate Satellite Adoption Centers across the United States.
The objective of a Satellite Adoption Center (SAC) is to move donkeys into areas where they are not as common. Each SAC ideally needs to be within 8-12 hours driving time from another SAC or Peaceful Valley Rescue location.
The process to become a Satellite Adoption Center is quick and easy.
1. Read the Satellite Adoption Center Agreement.
2. Fill out the application.
3. Mail it along with pictures of your ranch to our main office.
4. If approved, a Peaceful Valley staff member will call
you and arrange an interview.
5. Once approved, Peaceful Valley will deliver the donkeys.